Monday, May 20, 2013

First accomplishment of an ink-linker



“I had seen you from far, you looked beautiful and lean. That was the moment I told my heart you are mine and I became desperate to have you in my hand, own you and feel your weight .now that you are in my hand, you have gained more weight and you look more beautiful”-this was a sentence (translated to English) told by a lyricist after winning best lyricist award when he had the award in his hand. Till date, I have never found a better speech for an award.
Isn’t it wonderful when someone likes your work for which you have put in your heart and soul? This little appreciation given by a person who has inspired millions will surly take me a long way from here and the lane I will walk now on is going to be beautiful.


In the mainframe of a limelight,
variance visions of a sight
Longer I see, beauty intensify
Walks of life justify.

In the arms of a happy sphere,
every ink linking so dear.
One word, million perceptions
All from the inception

1 comment: